Thursday 2 December 2010

Realisations

Maya actually knows everything I told Scott. It was just the difference in context which made me think it was new. Fail.

Engaged guy (from now on called EG) took me out for coffee and, as per usual, told me I was gorgeous and that he desperately wanted to kiss me. But the interesting part was that he'd been traveling this summer in some of the same places I had - he'd stayed at the Green Tortoise hostel and Yosemite, travelled through LA and San Diego... but our experiences were so different. He brought a $700 suit and got in to clubs, bars and gambling in Las Vegas. I slept through Las Vegas at the end of the most perfect bus tour ever. He worked at Yosemite teaching kids rock climbing. I squatted illegally in various campsites and wandered around during the day getting scared by bears. He learnt to surf in LA. I talked to a guy who had just come out of prison and whom attempted to get $30 off me, and took the next train onwards.

We went to some shops - he brought a fake Christmas tree; I brought tissues.

He said I had a nice bum, I called him a dick.

He said that his fiancee said he could flirt/kiss with whomever as long as he didn't tell her. I don't know what to think. I don't know what I feel. I don't know what to do. Damn it.

I think I shouldn't go near him ever but I've agreed to watch The Royal Tenembaums with him. In his bedroom, because he has cider and a big tv to watch it on. And a duvet. And a blanket...

I think I need to sort this out.



A load of girls are singing the 12 days of Christmas outside. Dinner time.

No comments:

Post a Comment