Wednesday 1 December 2010

salt and iron

my head is a flock of birds which may fly away
while the sad wind goes slaughtering butterflies
definitions of your prison bars

i went to a student protest yesterday and we yelled in a crowd of college kids and then i turned to see jac, bright orange curls under a grey/blue hat. Looking active as a squirrel, taking photos, taking notes, yelling enthusiastically. Compatible. Drama students, though, are supposedly to be avoided.

Speaking of which, Adam needs to be dealt with. I think he lives relatively near my family home though! I could totally sort him out this Christmas. Over a coffee. Or a few drinks. Or a bed. Say whuuuut?! Bad me.

Need to hand in job application for this summer tomorrow but waiting til I go home first. And need to write an essay for tomorrow and don't want to.

A guy I know from getting drunk in a pub with appeared at dinner yesterday and (eventually) asked for my number. He's kind of cute. Butt, when we were drunk, he talked dirty to me for a good long time and apparently wants to do all sorts of interesting things to me, annnd most importantly, he's engaged. We're meeting up for coffee tomorrow, for some reason. Why? Why?

When actually I wish all these situations were with someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment